Selfless Engagement Through Humanitarianism Scholarship Program
Be a SETH Scholar – Walk in Seth’s shoes
The SETH Scholarship Program enables altruistic medical students to experience a humanitarian immersion at CerviCusco. Selected SETH scholars receive financial assistance to “walk in Seth’s shoes”. The SETH program includes:
- Concierge Travel Arrangements by Friends of CerviCusco
- Total financial support of $2,000
- Special recognition as a SETH scholar
Friends of CerviCusco fosters humanitarianism in medical students who share the same altruistic characteristics demonstrated by Seth Thomas. Devotion to disadvantage populations and a career goal to embrace lifelong selfless giving to those who are less fortunate epitomizes the intent of the SETH Scholarship Program and the recipients of this prestigious award. The eligibility criteria of the SETH Scholarship Program are as follows:
- Medical Student of US-based School of Medicine
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Meaningful humanitarian experiences
- Strong altruistic interests
- Commitment to volunteer at CerviCusco for a minimum of four consecutive weeks
- Spanish fluency helpful, but not required
Eligible medical students are required to submit an application to the SETH Scholarship Program.
How to Apply
Friends of CerviCusco welcomes applications for the SETH Scholarship Program via the form below. The deadline for applications is February 1st of each year. Recipients will be announced by March 1st of each year. All SETH Scholar recipients must also submit the Friends of CerviCusco Volunteer Application.